workshop space Bristol
9 BATH BUILDINGS
REDLAND, BRISTOL, BS6 5PT
16 STUDIOS SPREAD OVER A GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR SUITABLE FOR A RANGE OF SMALL BUSINESSES AND CREATIVE WORK. EXCELLENT NATUAL LIGHT, OPEN PLAN COMMUNAL SPACE, CAT 6 INTRANET CABLING TO ALL STUDIOS, GREAT LOCATION.
9 BATH BUILDINGS, BS6 5PT (Situated behind Kwik Fit
and near to Boston Tea Party, Cheltenham Rd, Bristol)
is a creative and small businesses centre providing
studio workshop space covering a range of activities.
Start Ups, existing businesses, artists, designers,
engineers, fabrication, musicians and music production
all welcome. Feel free to make an enquiry.
NEW RELEASE OF STUDIO SPACES
FROM END OF APRIL 2016
9 Bath Buildings has been substantially renovated
over the last twelve months to create a total of 16 studio spaces
over a ground and first floor. There is a large open
plan communal area with excellent natural light. A visit
is essential to appreciate the quality of the spaces.
The property is privately owned and designed to support
the small business environment. Secure and long term
occupation of studio space is available.
Studios can be fitted out by occupiers and the sharing
of space is encouraged. This can include sound insulation
and bespoke floor covering.
Studio spaces are occupied on the basis of a licence
to occupy from ONE TO FIVE years where required (details
on request as rents do vary according to the length
of the licence to occupy)
- Collaboration between businesses is very common.
- 9 Bath Buildings is open 24/7 365 days per year.
- Parking is minimal and we encourage spaces being
mainly by clients and suppliers.
- Studios vary from 300+ sq ft to 130+ sq ft.
- All new first floor studios have a window.
£60 per week (starting prices) per studio space
plus £70 per month for bills ALL
- The £70 per month covers all standard costs
but not contents insurance.
- CAT 6 cabling is installed in all studios. Wi-Fi
available throughout the building.
- There are new toilet and kitchen facilities
on the ground floor.
- There is a small tea spot and break-out/meeting
space on the first floor.
- The communal space can be used for exhibitions
from time to time.
- The building has full planning and building
- See new floor plans for ground and first floor
All enquiries are welcome. A visit to Bath Buildings
is essential to appreciate the space.
Contact Clive Hughes
When replying please include your full contact details
and a brief description describing the type of business
or activity you cover to include the number of people
who would be based on site.
site relevant: Studio workshop